PROCESS IS AS BELOW :
PROCESS IS AS BELOW :
The Artificial Intelligence Awards are organized by Microsoft and Forbes India and only companies who are Microsoft's customers can participate in these Awards. These Awards aim to felicitate Microsoft's customers who have taken early strides in AI and have made business impact.
Online entry submission:
In the first round, the participant company will have to fill the category specific nomination form. The nominations received in each category will be reviewed against the defined eligibility criteria based on which qualified nominations will be identified.
Shortlisting of nominations:
In the second round, the Artificial Intelligence experts will score the participants on pre-defined parameters and rank the participants for each category. Top 3 participants for each category will be shortlisted for the Jury round.
In the third and final round, the top 3 participants from each category will have to showcase their AI capability/innovation before the Jury. Jury will score each participant based on the pre-defined scoring methodology based on which winners for each category will be decided.
* Microsoft and Forbes India are not involved in the evaluation process and winner selection. The evaluation process and winner selected shall be conducted and managed by Ernst and Young LLP 'EY' (the 'Process Partner') and the jury
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Participants applying for the Artificial Intelligence Awards 2019 should be Indian registered entities or foreign entities with a registered presence in India who are Microsoft's customers.
- Only companies which have implemented the Microsoft AI tools are eligible to apply.
- Participants should have a creative solution that uses AI to support an innovative product, technology, process or solution.
- The final eligibility of the Participant will be subject to the discretion and approval of the process partner/jury.
- Participation in the awards is subject to terms and conditions/rules and regulations
Nomination based Award categories :
- Best AI application in BFSI
- Best AI application in Manufacturing
- Elevating customer experience with AI
- Best AI application for societal impact
- Emerging AI focused start ups
- Best application of AI in empowering employees
- Most innovative AI solution
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- The participant shall fill the detailed form wherein questions will have to be answered in the manner specified.
- One AI innovation project by a company can be nominated only in one award category.
- If a nomination is found to be more suitable fit in an award category other than the one in which the Participant has applied, then it can be shifted to the Award category that the Process Partner /Jury deems fit.
- Efforts will be made to adhere to the defined timelines. However, the defined timelines are subject to change based on circumstances. Organizers and/or their sub-contractors shall not be held accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Awards or its ceremony or any part of its processes or public voting on account of any factors beyond their control.
- Last date for receiving completed nomination forms, along with supporting documents is 23:59 hrs Indian Standard Time on 22nd November 2019.
- The nomination form once submitted will be considered final, accurate and best to the knowledge of the Participant.
- Receipt of nomination forms after last date of receipt specified may be permitted only at the discretion of the Process Partner .
- Disqualification of participants is at the sole discretion of the Process Partner/ Jury, on a case by case basis.
- If at any time, during the Awards process or post the Awards, any information provided by any participant is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the participant will be disqualified from the Awards.
- Participants may be contacted for any additional information to verify the information provided. Such information sourced from the participants will become part of the original nomination.
- Organizers have the right to ask for documentary proof of information. If such a request is made and a participant does not comply within four working days from the date the request is made, the participant may be disqualified from participation in the Awards.
- Information provided by a Participant will be kept confidential and will be used only for the limited purpose of evaluating the Participant's entry to these Awards.
- The Organizers and the Process Partner will try to contact the participants on best effort basis by any means deemed appropriate.
- In the event it is not possible to contact any participant to obtain information from him/her, interview him/her , etc. such participant might be disqualified from further participation.
JURY VOTED AWARDS :
The nominees shall also be considered for the Industry specific Jury voted awards, details of which shall be shared after receipt of all entries