Dr Praveen Gupta
Director Neurology, Fortis Hospital Gurgaon
Years of experience: 18 years
Dr. Praveen Gupta, Director Neurology, Fortis Hospital Gurgaon is one of the most successful and leading neurologists in India. His sharp acumen and constant endeavor to push boundaries ensures that his patients recuperate and live better and healthier lives, sets him apart from other doctors in his field. Dr. Gupta’s immense experience and the strong domain knowledge has helped him develop a unique approach to treating complex conditions by adopting new variations and different lines of treatment. Dr. Gupta's expertise and popularity draw an overwhelming number of patients not only from various parts of India but from across the world.
Dr. Gupta is an MBBS and MD in internal medicine from MAMC and finished his DM in Neurology (2005) with a gold medal from AIIMS. In his career he has already established three department s of neurology in large corporate hospitals namely Paras Hospital (2006) Artemis Hospital (2009) and Fortis Hospital (2014). He started Gurgaon’s first dedicated stroke centre and is making a comprehensive epilepsy and autoimmune disorders centre at Fortis. He is at the forefront of research and innovation in neurology and has many notable achievements to his credit. He also runs a charitable clinic for poor patients amidst a large corporate hospital.
Charting The Path
Dr Praveen Gupta, Director Neurology, Fortis Hospital is indeed an extraordinary doctor. He and his team work tirelessly and with immense passion around the clock to ensure best clinical solutions for their patients. As numerous patient videos on the Internet and Testimonials indicate, his strong clinical acumen, quick diagnostic ability and tremendous positive energy has helped bring them back to living a life they never thought was possible. He is at the forefront of innovation and has brought the use pacemaker in epilepsy in Asia.
He is first to start bone marrow transplant for Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) and other autoimmune disorders like Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in India. First to publish use of Topiramate in migraine from India. He is passionate about educating people to understand and uproot diseases at its onset. He is a frequent speaker at International and National conferences and also conducts training for pharmaceutical majors internationally. His immense ability to multitask yet maintain a diligent focus on each task along with the capability to implement modern scientific techniques to structured scientific fundamentals helps him create solutions that are customised for each patient.
• Dr. Praveen Gupta's fundamental purpose has been to bring research evidence with domain expertise to create customised solutions for the complex conditions of his patients.
• Round the clock availability, sharp mind and cutting edge competence has enabled him to break barriers in neurology.
• He provides training and has been educating fellow clinicians and the public at large to improve their understanding of neurology.
• He has trained pharma professionals and worked as an advisor to many corporates and start-ups.
• His strong domain expertise, cross-functional expert knowledge and unique ability to create innovative solutions that can create affordable modern health paradigms and benefit masses.
• He is focused on developing new therapeutic solutions to treat neurological disorders.
• His energy and passion for excellence are driven by his need to continuously re-invent and create solutions for his patients that are sometimes beyond the rules of convention.
• Honesty and authenticity are Dr. Gupta’s core values.
• His drive for excellence is fuelled by his desire to continuously learn, explore and find meaning beyond the obvious
• To be at the forefront of providing innovative treatments for complex patient conditions, Dr. Gupta continuously keeps updating himself with the latest research in neuroscience.
• He lives a life of alignment with his passion and purpose.
• A constant endeavour to learn and push boundaries and do new trailblazing stuff inspires Dr Gupta to pursue neuroscience with the passion of a life long student
• His grounded approach, ability to connect to patients and provide them with an opportunity to live a better quality of life not only makes him an extraordinary doctor but also an outstanding individual.
Disclaimer: The pages slugged ‘Brand Connect’ are equivalent to advertisements and are not written and produced by Forbes India journalists.