In the past decade and a half, technology has revolutionized several aspects of our daily life, be it communicating, working, or travelling. Given this fact, it was but inevitable that technology would go on to transform the way we shop and pay as well. Of course, we have our ubiquitous Debit Cards and Credit Cards, but while they may be indispensable, there’s nothing remarkable about them anymore. We continue to spend and pay like we did twenty years ago.
This is exactly what the new IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card
is all set to change. Touted as India’s first interactive Credit Card, it lets users enjoy a high degree of financial freedom and flexibility. Notwithstanding its advanced features, the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card simply requires the user to ‘#PushTheButton’. Yes! It is literally at the push of a button that an array of payment options open-up for the user to choose from. Baffling? Hardly.
Here’s how it works:
1. The IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card has three buttons i.e. EMI, Rewards, and Credit.
2. If you push the EMI button, you can buy anything you like and pay in easy instalments, without the hassles of applying for a loan, without processing fees, without anything at all! What’s more, the card even gives you the option of paying in 6, 12, 18 or 24 EMIs, at a special interest rate of 12%.
3. If you push the Rewards button, you can pay for any product using your accrued Reward Points. No reward catalogues, no call centre requests. Freedom from hassles again!
4. If you press the Credit button, your IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card works like a regular Credit Card. But then, as mentioned earlier, the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card is nothing like your traditional Credit Card.
That’s not all. Incredibly, the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card offers many more benefits.
Some of them are:
• Earn 1 Reward Point for every ₹150 spent.
• Get a complimentary movie ticket with every ticket you buy on BookMyShow.com and at Satyam Cinemas.
• Enjoy a waiver of 1% fuel surcharge across all fuel stations in India.
• Access to concierge services for assistance in reservations, event bookings, gifting services, flight bookings, and more.
• Access to travel assistance services like flat tyres, battery replacements, emergency fuel, and accident management.
Being a great Credit Card, you can’t say you won’t be bothered by the thought of its theft or fraudulent usage. Well, there are protections in place for those scenarios as well. In case of fraudulent use, Total Protect covers you for a sum up to the credit limit on your card.
Additionally, you can protect yourself from unauthorized transactions in case of loss or theft of the card, up to 48 hours before reporting the loss of your card to IndusInd Bank.
As said at the beginning, the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card is the game-changer that’s potentially set to transform how you spend and pay. Apply for the card right away and reap its innumerable benefits.Disclaimer: This advertorial is a brand connect feature. Forbesindia.com does not take any responsibility and/or endorse any of the services and/or content.