Image: Sunder Genomal from Bmaximage; Murugavel Janakiraman by P Ravikumar for Forbes India; Metro-7 corridor image by Pratham Gokhale / Hindustan Times via Getty Images; Selvaprakash Lakshmanan for Forbes India
Like every week, we have put together the best stories written by our writers. This week, we take you through a journey of success of Marico chairman Harsh Mariwala who was the jury chair for Forbes India Leadership Awards 2017; Page Industries' Sunger Genomal; Infosys's annoucement of a new CEO and managing director, and lots more.
1) Harsh Mariwala: Marico's master mentor It's been three years since Harsh Mariwala engineered a seamless transfer of executive responsibilities to professionals at FMCG giant Marico. But make no mistake, the inquisitive entrepreneur is far from hanging up his boots Click here to read more
2) DailyHunt: The internet's local flavour Virendra Gupta wants his news aggregator platform Dailyhunt to continue with its focus on vernacular content in the pursuit of digital ad revenues—the elusive holy grail for online content providers Click here to read more
3) Private sector money must for India's infrastructure needs: Crisil According to Crisil, Rs 50 lakh crore is needed for projects till 2022 Click here to read more
4) Sunder Genomal's brief history of success By selling Jockey products in India, the Genomals altered the way Indians perceived innerwear and changed their own fortunes in the process Click here to read more 5) Matrimony.com: A market leader in online matchmaking Murugavel Janakiraman's Matrimony.com, launched with an initial focus on the Tamil community, is now a market leader in online matchmaking Click here to read more
6) Mukesh Ambani: The Digital Evangelist Democratised data will help unleash the next phase of economic growth, believes Mukesh Ambani, and he is pulling out all the stops to make this digital-age currency affordable and available to every Indian Click here to read more
7) Infosys names Capgemini senior executive Salil Parekh new CEO & MD Interim CEO UB Pravin Rao will revert to role of COO and director on the board of the Bengaluru IT company Click here to read more